Saturday, October 2, 2010

Religious Nuts Go Too Far!

When I got home from work today my wife and children were upset.  A group of men known by the name of "Jehova's Witnesses" had stopped by, and my wife and children refused to answer the door.  Why would good Baptists open the door to such people?  However, they refused to go away.  They stood around and talked in my yard, way out in the country, and my wife and children heard them comment that they could hear people inside, and were laughing about it.  Then one of these men came and looked into the window of my daughter's room!  I wish my wife had taken the license number, or had called the Sheriff's department, or State police.  This is really upsetting!  I think it is about time that these cults call off their dogs.  If anyone knows what can be done about this, I will be glad to do it.  For now, all I can do is tell other people what happened.  Thank you for reading this; now you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. James Duvall, M. A.